Business And Legal
The IOANC is a registered non-profit corporation under the California Civil Code Section 1350, et seq. It is governed
by an executive board that involves six elected officials and one de facto position. Additionally, the board has
authority to make appointments to ex-officio positions as necessary.
2014 Executive Board Club Officers
Copyright and license
The materials and information on the sites are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use may violate such laws.
Except as expressly provided herein, IOANC and any other writers or copyright or trademark holders do not grant any express or implied right to you under any
patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials, information, and services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on the Sites may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the
prior written permission of IOANC. This includes, but is not limited to, "reprinting" on the Web, in newsgroups, and in mailing lists.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on these Sites, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on the Sites subject to
the following conditions:
1. The documents and information on the Sites may not be distributed.
2. The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
3. The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
You may not remove any copyright or other notices contained in the documents and information.
4. IOANC reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on these Sites at any time. Any
such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from IOANC.
5. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
Membership & Webmaster